Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Damn: YES!! You all (*&^%!!!


You might been thinking, wow, this girl freak out a lot..haha..

Hello!!!! Don't simply judge that  I'm some kinda freak that just love to make a big deal out of everything. ( well, even if you want to, we live in a free world...pff )

These are actually what makes me want to sell grapes at the market, and live happily with my 13 cats!



1 ) My cafeteria S.U.C.K.S!!!!!!!!!!
-Apparently my campus decided to change the tender for our canteen. Claimed that it's for the better!! MY GOD!!
-It's expensive!
-We wont care so much bout the price if we can actually eat it! My friend tried to munch the meat but ended up by just swallowing it as a complete cow!
-The nearest food spot ( Kendong ) is bout 4KM away :(



2) My roommates are L.O.U.D!!(not all)
-They're like ALWAYS on the phone!
-I understand that they are close, but I need my Pece-Space
-I'm not trying to be a b*tchy senior,but come on now!! 
-I don't blame them totally. They are new and getting excited with the new place I gues.. Welcome adik2




-NO PEACE ON FOODS,
-NO PEACE IN MY ROOM,
-WILL I GET PEACE IN MY CLASS??

=.=This is the main spark of my stress fire actually!!=.=



3) Deadly Subjects

I have 18 credit hours to fight this semester
Check these deadly weapons out!

Biomolecular Technique
Bio Plant Design Project
Bioprocess Plant and Equipment Design
Post Harvest Technology
Enviromental Monitoring
Mandarin 1 (seriously?)
FINAL YEAR PROJECT!

And I might have to add up Principles of Bioprocess Engineering Tech!!
TOTAL CREDIT HOUR = 21!!







4) My Stressed Out Appearance
-What does all these stress do to me?
Make me happier? NO!
Make me slimmer? NO!

-I'll have a pimple-friendly face!!
-My appetite takes down the appetite of a pregnant woman!


5) Show me the $$
-I'm pay RM500 per month for my car
-I have to dig own money for my spending!
-Yet I have to save up to pay my summon! RM250!
-I'm 22 yet I didn't save up money for my WEDDING!
kui..kui..kui

==So, do you agre that I should at least be worried bout these things?==

==Come on now!! I'm sure you do!==

==Fellow reader ( pff, as if I have a lot :p ), do help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee==

==What? you want to donate?? FUYOOOOO!!!!! It'll be my greatest pleasure to give you my account number :p ==

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...