Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Damn: Who are You to Judge me?

lolx. What's up with me? PMS much? haha.. Nah, I'm not in a pissed off mood. Just being in a clarifying mood. I HATE PEOPLE KEEP SNIFFING BOUT MY DAMN LIFE. I know there are a LOT of judgemental people out there. But see, I am not the toy for you guys/girls/men/women/trans.I have a very simple, simple principle. While I am not digging my nose into your life, you should not do so too! Ain't that simple? Piece of pie...No, I mean, Piece of cake. Oh crap! Who cares. I really hope these kind of people can realize that there is a certain limit which you should never try to cross when it comes to someone's private life.

Seriously, I barely even talk to you, and you have the guts to judge and criticize me? What, you think my mom who raise me up gives a damn? I didn't ask any comment from you right? So just, save it!

So what if my dressing doesn't match your codes of clothing?
Did I ask money from you to buy clothes?

So what if I go out with fwens/bf/gf/lesbo's?
Are you my effin guardian?

So what if I'm not always healthy?
Did I ask you to bring me to the doc?

So what if my BF is the most not-handsome, not-tall, not-rich, not-anything?
Did I f***ing ask you to get us married?

So what if I changed BF?
Are you the one who's going to sponsor my wedding?

So what if i use the F*** word?
Did I use it to you?

Seriously, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

Till the day of me coming to you and begging you to help me in anything comes, you should keep you mouth and a** shut. I love the way I live and I am freaking happy with it.

I study in an awesome uni, I enjoy my activity with my friends, I have joyful and trust able friend that know me more that YOU know me, and I have a very supportive mom.

I DON'T NEED YOUR ADVICE!




To my personal life diggers,
Get A life!
Peace Peeps!
I <3 you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...