Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

HEALTH: I'm serious bout loOsing weight!


When I say I want to loose weight, I really do! When did I say so? here la:: My 2011 resolution.
So yes, last night before I went off to bed, I determined to lead a healthy lifestyle. As some random person used to tell me,

"Healthy mind comes from Healthy body"

kih..kih..kih..

So what did I do today?

1. 10 crunches on bed after I woke up
 ( come on now..first day..I'll start with 10 )

2. I drank ALOT of water today
(keeps stomach full- flush out toxins from the body - Facilitates mobilization of stored fat)

3. I ate lunch in a minimum quantity
( By eating smaller more frequent meals throughout the day, your body will begin to expend more energy just digesting the nutrients)

4. I went for a jog!!! After 1 YEAR!!!!!

5. I applied Body Lifting lotion on my problematic area
( tummay and thighs ) before I sleep.

So how about extra exercises that will help us tone up our body?

Especiallllyy....

Thighs!
Tummy!
Butt!!

Since I'm not that hardworking to work at gym's and so on, this is what I do In my tiny room @ when I'm out for my jog session!


Crunches!!
Start with 10 and increase it daily. TAKE IT SLOW!
Best time :: As soon as you wake up! 


Body-weight Squat: 1 set of 20 repetitions
Stationery Lunges : 1 set of 20 repetitions (each leg)


Side Lunges: 1 set of 20 repetitions (each leg)

 Perform each slim thighs circuit set 3 times making sure to rest for 1 – 2 minutes between sets!

And of course, the old-styled, STAIRMASTER!!

BUT!

Chill k!!!

Let's not push ourselves too much..

Take it eaaaasy!

So besides those workout thingy, You MUST take care of what you eat too!

To summarize, you can follow these ( I did some serious research k :p )

1. BREAKFAST!!!!!
   -Don't you ever dare skipping it! At least, a liquid meal like Nesvita 3 in 1

2. Drink PLENTY of water!!

3. Eat more FIBER!
    (high fiber cereal, fruits..)

3. Focus on eating 4-5 SMALLER MEALS throughout the day!

4. Consume healthy fats
   (it provides energy to burn calory)
    ie : nuts, salmon, mackerel

5. Eat your food slower
   (by this, you'll feel full faster)


And of course, jog/exercise minimum 2 times per week!

Good Luck!!



Do feel free to share how you lost ur weight
Peace peeps

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...