Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

The AUthor's : Final Year Stress!!!

Ok, deep breath Fatirah. Deep breath!
Am I freaking out?
Nooo....


pfft!!

Of course I am!!!

I am going to start my first day of my final year studying in this prestigious university!
 ( WARNING::this will only apply if I don't screw up any of my subjects this semester)

So let us analyse why this semester is freaking me out?




1. I haven't registered my subjects ( have to consult my advisor )

2. I have toooooo many subjects to study this semester ( 21 credit hours! )

3. My schedule is packed this semester! ( I really mean it! )

4. I have classes on SATURDAY's (there goes my life )



So Fatirah, what are you going to do?

..............................

......................................


I F.I.G.H.T!!!!!!
YES!! WE FIGHT!
How??

I tune into the "positive channel"

>>Registering prob? I have my super advisor to help! ( Don't let me down Dr. Ruzainah )
>>Come on now. It's my last semester.( last sacrifice lerr..)
>>So what if I have weekend classes? I worked on weekends before ( no biggie)
>>This is the time to prove to my haters ( yes, they are my source of inspiration. Not that I care!)




Game face!!!




Good luck to all!!
Peace peeps!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...