Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Campus: I've met Tun!! my idol! :)





It was a lovely day..

Yes I didnt get to talk to Tun
Yes I didnt get to Shake his hands
Yes I didn't smile at him

Yet, his vibe really struck me.

YES, I BELIEVE I MET HIM!! I DIDNT JUST SAW HIM!! I MET HIM!!! I MET HIM!! YES, HE CALLED ME TO MEET HIM (ok, that's too much)

I got another awesome offer to be in a more exclusive event with Tun
PWTC on 12/2
Original payment was RM150!
BUT MINE IS FREEEEEE
More exclusive!
Much more closer to Tun


Why I'm not going::
1. I don't like the speech title
2. I'll have to skip class
3. I've skip class before for Tun
4. I'm gonna skip class again on 19th for Novice Debate
5. I've met Tun once, that's enough for me :)



Next Idol: Nicki Minaj
LOL!!
Peace Peeps

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...