Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Amigos: PM's V.I.P



YES!!! you read me right!!

I was the Prime Minister's V.I.P yaw!!!
- Gile hebat kaw!!!! -

Can't believe me ryte??
-sampai ati tak caye gua-

See the pic!
-hamek kau-


Kau bace tu wei >> Kompleks Seri Perdana!!!


See!!!! Told ya!!

.............................

...........................................


I was the PM'S OFFICIAL RESIDENT'S LAWN V.I.P
-kira jugak la kan-

Still counts!

Actually me, afi and c-qa went to our lecturer's wedding, Mdm Zuraihan in Shah Alam Seksyen U10 today (4th June)

We went to Putrajaya to meet up our friend, Qayyum

I'll feed u the details and more pics later aite..

Till then, wanna chao (eat)


-Penghias majalah Dara edisi tahun depan okay-


I still eat at 1am

Fatt

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...