Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

The Author's: New Year's Resolution?

So yeah.. We're gonna enter 2011 in few hours tyme ( well, from the time I'm typing this down). Let me confess something I Never Had a New year's resolution or at least try to accomplish any of it. So this year I wanna make a change.
this time, I came up with a realistic 2011 Targets and I'm all on to accomplish it. 2011, ready for these!


1. I wanna reduce my waist line to at least 4inches! ( noo way i'm gona reveal my current reading)

2. I am to have an awesome sisterhood relationship with my FYP supervisor. ( yes, this is needed to ace my FYP )

3. I want to..no wait, I NEED to grow my hair back! No dye-ing!

4. I want to take better care of my car..Seriously..I abandoned Foofie :(

5. I would NOT skip classes!!!

6. I would dress up nicely to class every single freaking day. ( hopefully no more pyjama pants that I calimed to b "Fashion" )

7. I want to bring my mom for a vacation/holiday. Like, a real one. I showed her Malacca in 2010. This year, I would really love us going on an island vacation. i/Allah

I guess that's for now. I dont want to have list till 100 but nothing accomplished. So yeah.

Happy New year people!

2 comments:

ameto primero augusto said...

happy new year to you too!

Dean Shaari said...

happy new year fath!
btw thanks for following me in blogger!
what do you think of the new layout?
yay or nay?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...