Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Q n A : Survey!! Survey!!

Found this on FB and interested to do it...

NAME: SITI FATIRAH
AGE: 22
BIRTH DATE: 15MARCH
PRESENT ADDRESS: MELAKA

-Ok fine, normal boring questions-

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

-seriously gonna ignore this rule-


WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last Beverage = Plain Iced water from the Fridge
2. Last Phone Call = My Lamas Boy
3. Last Text Message = C-qa, my fwen
4. Last Song you listened to = Some Tamil song from THR fm
5. Last Time you cried = This evening. Laughed too loud

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone Twice = huh? I don't understand
7. Been Cheated on = Yes. Money Gone
8. Kissed someone & regretted it = NOPE :)
9. Lost someone special = R.I.P my Dad
10. Been Depressed = Duhhh....
11. Been Drunk and Threw up = Duhhh.. -freaking safe answer ryte?-


LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. WHITE
13. BLACK
14. PINK

HAVE YOU:
15. Made a New Friend = Last week. Wendi, my collegue
16. Fallen out of love = sheesh!!
17. Laughed until you cried = Today..
18. Met Someone who Changed you = Everyone left a mark in me and teached me how to be a better person.... maybe
19. Found out who your true friends were = I'm blessed with them
20. Found out someone was talking about you = I don't mind
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list = Can I just LOL?

GENERAL:
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life = Glad to say 95%
24. Do you have any pets = 1 turtle. His partner just passed away last week
25. Do you want to change your name = The name has it's own story. I'll stay.
26. What did you do for your last birthday = Nothing much this year. Last year was awesome tho.
27. What time did you wake up today? = Somewhere 11am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = Showering..
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for. = An awesome job with awesome pay.
30. Last time you saw your Mother = 3weeks ago when I was in Penang
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = I won't be greedy. Can I be taller? 156cm is killing me
32. What are you listening to right now = Myself reading these questions?
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? = Nope
34. What's getting on your nerves right now = Am trying to decide whether am hungry or not
37. Nickname =
:Siti by collegues,
:Fatt by friends,
:Kakak by family
38. Relationship Status = Busy. LOL
39. Zodiac sign = pisces
40. He or She = He what?? huh?
41. Elementary School = SK ST'Anne's Convent & SK Bagan Tuan Kechil
42. High School = SMK Dato' Onn, MRSM SERTING
43. College = Kedah Matriculation and UNIKL MICET
44. Hair colour = very Black
45. Long or short hair = Short and rawking it
46. Height = 156cm..torture ryte?
47. Do you have a crush on someone?= Yes, SHAH RUKH KHAN.. i am freaking serious.
48. What do you like about yourself?= Everything, thank God
49. Piercings = 2 pairs for ears and one nose pierce
50. Tattoos = Fakes? ALOT
51. Right or lefty= righty

FIRSTS:
52. First surgery = maybe when I give birth.
53. First piercing = Ears, 2 years old
54. First best friend = Sakinah Ismail. 9 years old
55. First sport you joined = Netball. 10 years old. -got it from my mama-
56. First vacation = Gotta ask my mom
58. First pair of sneakers = Hwn I represented my school for netball at 10 I guess

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating = Doing this thingy la..aiyoo
60. Drinking = Thankx for reminding..ok, now am drinking Coke
61. I'm about to = Go disturb him from whatever he's doing.
62. Listening to = myself mumbling.
63. Waiting for = this thing to finish.

YOUR FUTURE:
64. Want kids? = 2 please.... -bungkus, ikat tepi okay-
65. Get Married? = YES!! -my mom won't let me say NO and I love her-
66. Career? = counting the days baby

WHICH IS BETTER IN A GUY
67. Lips or eyes = Both
68. Hugs or kisses= Hugs
69. Shorter or taller = He's very Tall. Annoys me
70. Older or Younger = Older la machi!!
71. Romantic or spontaneous = He's annoying, loving it
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = I looove Biceps.
73. Sensitive or loud = None
74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationship yaw!!! am old-schooled
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = My control meter.

HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger = nope
77. Drank hard liquor = nope
78. Lost glasses/contacts = Lost my shades like 7 times!
79. Sex on first date = Nope
80. Broke someone's heart = Sorry.
82. Been arrested = Not yet :p
83. Turned someone down = Sorry
85. Fallen for a friend = Nope. Not gonna take that risk
86. Found yourself talking in your sleep = OK, CONFESSION >> i DO THIS A LOOOT

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
87. Miracles = Something amazing happen when I really need them, I call 'em miracle
88. Love at first sight = Nopes
89. Heaven = YES!
90. Santa Claus = You buy me gift, you are my santa
91. Kiss on the first date = Nope
92. Angels = Yes lew

OK BYE

done

fatt

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...