Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Debate: UNIKL PRESIDENT'S CUP DEBATE 2011

For the third and last time, I represented my Campus (unikl micet) for this tournament.


I really would not want to talk about all the down-ville's' fo the tourney. (what happened, heppens)

I would just like to highlight how fun it was for me.
Met all other debater friends from other campus,
gossiped,
played charade, 
being frustrated with the result together,
cam-whored,
laughed MAO,

lol!!

It was fun and I am very proud to say that my junior team, MICET 2 made it to the FINALS!!!

it's their first time but they made it.

And for the third time in a row, I was awarded with the Campus Best Speaker award..
weee!!!!

Enjoy the pix!! (special thanx to all the pix owners)


Special thanx to this lady, Miss Yati for holding on to us no matter what :)

We ambushed a stall and made the place ours. Even played Charade

MICET 2 during the finals!

Socials nite. "Kampung" style

Big Chunk of the UNIKL debate family

Me with my juniors supporting our team

UNIKL MICET FAMILY.

My team ( not in pix is Iqwan)

US!

UNIKL MICET (my campus) is the host for next year's PC..

WOHOOO!!!

I will try my best to help out and serve the best tourney for everyone :)


Loooves Debate!

1 comment:

The Campers said...

Ridiculously awesome!!! More pictures will make it better. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...