Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

The Author: 's FYP

Yea, am in my final year now and busy doing my Final Year Project,..

My title in Study of Cyanide Removal from Manihot Esculenta via Fermentation

The title might sound simple but the experiment is KILLING me!!

AM SERIOUS!!!

I had to go to the lab every 4 hours to do the sampling. YES!

8am, 12noon, 4pm, 8pm, 12MIDNIGHT, 4AM!!

for freaking 6 DAYS continously!!

6days is for only 1 temperature tested... I have 5 temperature!!!
Oh well, whine no more.

It surely was a new experience for me..

Having lack of sleep and 'me' time.

Having to spend forever time in the lab, I surely snap few pix!

LOL


MAD SCIENTIST IN THE MAKING..

I ALWAYS HATED MY OVER-SIZED LAB COAT



Still have more temperature to run :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...