Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Debate: National Novice Debating Championship 2011 @ UiTM Shah Alam

wow, it's been some while since I updated this blog huh?

Sorry peeps, been extremely busy!!!!

So here are some pics that I took from the tourney. And I promise you guys to write something bout Novice..

I have it in my mind...Just waiting for the right time..

Till then, enjoy these. Oh ya BTW, Help 1 won the tourney


With the awesome UCTI and MMUM people :)





The superb babe, Barona from UCTI
 

Cik Diana yang adorable!
 

Breaking 1st Team, NUSMOD :) and of course, Noel :p
 
Oh wait, that's all??

Unfortunately, yeah....

I was just too busy with my assignments that I had to accomplish during Novice.. sob sob..


Till then..


i'm suppose to be studying now
-Peace peeps-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...